- Q. How much do braces cost?
A. Every mouth is different. There is no standard fee. The doctor needs to do an exam to evaluate on an individual basis.
- Q. Does the doctor really run on time?
A. Yes, with cooperation from patients i.e.taking care of appliances, being on time, good brushing.
- Q. Does Orthodontic Treatment hurt?
A. A little discomfort after adjustments, usually Tylenol or Advil is all it takes to remedy any discomfort.
- Q. Why do you need braces if teeth are straight but bite is off?
A. Orthodontics isn't only for pretty teeth. A good healthy bite helps eliminate other health problems in later years. It also helps save teeth from wearing.
- Q. How much longer do I have until I get my braces off?
A. We let our patients know their Estimated Completion Date and let them know that if they miss or reschedule appointments, not wear their elastics, and not cooperate, it will take longer.
- Q. How long do I have to wear my retainers?
A. You will need to wear them fulltime following removal of your braces. Length of time will be dependent upon your individual treatment and the difficulty in holding the teeth in your corrected position.
- Q. Can the fee for Orthodontic Treatment be financed?
A. Yes, there are several different payment options.
- Q. Do I continue to see my Dentist for regular visits during Orthodontic Treatment?
- Q. How long is full Orthodontic Treatment?
A. Treatment is 14-30 months, depending on the difficulty and amount of treatment needed.