teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their
yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen!
Invisalign® Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal
braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually
invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone
knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can
brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and
there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
We went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to
custom-design an Invisalign system just right for the dental needs
of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how
long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in
case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to
accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect
teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of
dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with
traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth